SALUDOS VENEZOLANISIMOS...


TU TE CONECTAS DESDE... IP Address Lookup

jueves, 14 de agosto de 2008

HALLELUJAH


Baby I`ve been here before
I`ve seen this room
and I`ve walked this floor
I used to live alone
before I knew ya.

I`ve seen your flag
on the marble arch
but love is not some
victory march
it`s a cold and, it´s a broken, hallelujah.

hallelujah, hallelujah
hallelujah, hallelujah.

There was a time
when you let me know
what I really going below
but now you never show
that to me do ya?

Remember when I moved in you
and the holy dove
was moving too
and every breath
we drew was hallelujah.

hallelujah,hallelujah
hallelujah,hallelujah.

No hay comentarios:

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.
Blog sin Humo

Mi Música


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com